Send your order in using the order form, by writing to the Bibliothèque du Defap, 102 boulevard Arago, 75014 Paris, by email, or submit it in person at the Defap‘s library.
You should provide detailed references for the documents and specify the size and the format desired. An estimate is established for these services.
Public use of documents
Please note that copies can only be supplied for the purposes of non-commercial research and private study. Copies of the digital files are forbidden.
If copies are required for publication or for purposes other than non-commercial research, prior approval and the payment of use fees are required. For any public use, send a copyright form, by email, by postal mail to the Bibliothèque du Défap, 102 boulevard Arago, 75014 Paris, or submit it in person at the Defap‘s library.
A copy of the public use should be sent to the Defap‘s library as soon as it is published. Each reproduction should be identified with the title, the author and the copyright has to be „Défap-Service protestant de mission“.
Shipping and handling costs are added to the scheduled pricing based on the nature, quantity and destination of the material. Online delivery is free of charge.
Fees for non-commercial use of digital products :
– Digital Images: 2€ (JPEG format)
– Digitized text (per original document page): 2€ (Files digitized and delivered in PDF format)
Fees for commercial use of digital products :
– Digital Images: 15€ (TIFF or JPEG format)
– Digitized text (per original document page): 10€ (Files digitized and delivered in PDF format)
Use fees for digital products :
|Medium||Format||Fee in euro (incl. VAT)|
|Book – Periodical||1/8 page to 1/2 page||25€|
|Exhibitions and others||Contact the library|
Special fees are applied for academic publications.
Prepayment is required.
For France, we accept checks and bank transfer. All payments must in euros, and checks must be drawn on a french bank. We cannot accept payment in cash delivered by postal mail.
For other countries, we only accept postal transfer in euros from a non-French postal account.
Following receipt of payment, orders are processed in two to three weeks.
You can receive your completed order in four ways:
– Online delivery can be made on server ftp, free of charge. This type of delivery is free of charge.
– Postal mail (at the customer‘s expense)
– In-personpick-up at the department’s service desks
– Courier service (on request and at the customer’s expense)